- Born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in 1977. Cintia Barroso Alexander initially studied marketing before working as a model and
- TV presenter, both in Brazil and Germany. It was not long in her studies when she realised that her true passion was in
- creating rather than in marketing a product. When Cintia first came in contact with the camera, she realised her passion
- for photography. From then onwards started to take photographs of various subjects that enticed her vivid imagination.
- Accompanying her German husband, Cintia relocated to Germany in 2004, where she decided to pursue a career in
- photography. Besides working as a photographer’s assistant for many renowned photographers in Germany and
- Australia. During that time Cintia begun to develop her vision and to prepare a fertile soil to bolster her creativity.
- From her studio she develops most of her creative concepts, from a small visual idea, to the final creation of an
- image. Cintia’s passion and creative twist turns commercial images into art images, as well as vice-versa. That
- is what makes her images so compelling, for they give rise not only to what you see but they are also suggestive
- of something more. Meticulous lighting composition combined with artistry is always going to be the foundation
- of any of the CBA Studio images.